Title: “C-U Confidential ’99”
Press run: 800 (projected)
Format: 5.5 in. wide x 8.0 in. tall
Cover Price: $4.00 US/$4.50 Canada
Please check back for updates on first availability!
Regional retail outlets
Beginning in January 2012 (Merchants To Be Confirmed)
Deadline for Payment & Artwork:
Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 5 p.m. – FINAL
Interior Advertisements (B/W):
Color Advertisements (4/C):
Inside Back: Full/$150, Half/$90
Inside Front: Full/$175, Half/$110
Back: Full/$200, Half/$130
Please contact us if you have any further questions!
WARNING: If your payment is not delivered by deadline,
your ad does not run!
- All personal checks, money orders, or cashiers checks can be made payable to Jason Pankoke. We will accept cash, but send at your own risk. You may use the “Donate” Paypal button on the “What We Need” Page to make any advertising purchases! Please clearly identify the ad size you would like (e.g., “CUZine ’99 ad purchase – Quarter Page”) in the “Comment” field and enter the proper dollar amount based on the rates listed above.
- Otherwise, please send moneys and ad materials to: Jason Pankoke, Editor, C-U Confidential, 401 N. Prairie, Suite 3D, Champaign, IL 61820.
- We cannot offer donations, freebies, or trades of advertising space in C-U Confidential ’99.
- Because of the tight production turnaround for C-U Confidential ’99, ALL DEADLINES ARE FINAL!
- We do reserve the right to refuse ads for ANY reason.
- Purchasing advertising space in C-U Confidential ’99 does not grant advertisers authority over the content or opinions expressed in the magazine.
- All advertisers will receive complimentary copies of C-U Confidential ’99 if located within the immediate Champaign-Urbana, IL, area. All advertisers located outside the immediate Champaign-Urbana, IL, area will have comp copies mailed to them at the earliest possible date.
- C-U Confidential ’99 will be marketed via print, Internet, and on-site events, thereby increasing the reach of your advertising dollars.
C-U Confidential ’99 is 100% INDEPENDENTLY PUBLISHED.
The information expressed in this document does not apply to
MICRO-FILM magazine or any other Paper Opteryx publication.
Thanks for taking the time to read over our rates.
© 2011-2017 Jason Pankoke
Updated October 5, 2011